Monday, May 4, 2009

All-nighter

I should never have gotten on Facebook tonight after that fireside. I wasn't going to, but stupid me, I did it anyway. That led to me getting offended over a dumb e-mail, which led to another strange e-mail, which led to a confusing voicemail, which led to me crying and not being able to sleep. Now it's 4:07 am, and my alarm will be going off in exactly 13 minutes, and I haven't slept at all. And I don't even know why I'm writing this since I don't intend on explaining it to any of you (no offense, but you'll understand if you know me at all). I'm just so frustrated and confused and tired. To top it all off, I have a paper due at 2 pm today, and I've only written about a half page of jibberish. I was supposed to finish it this weekend but got roped into doing other things (I need to learn to say no, which is another problem I have). Then I figured I could finish it after work today, but now it looks like I will be coming home to sleep instead. I don't need to fall apart right now, but I feel like I'm barely hanging onto the end of my rapidly fraying rope. Ugh!

Time to get ready for work. Wish me luck!

Update: It is now 6:40 am, and I just got back from sitting in a dark parking lot at work waiting for the shift leader to show up. I was there from 4:50 until 6:15, and nobody came except one of my other coworkers. What a joke! All that lost sleep for nothing. I sure hope this day gets better. :(

5 comments:

katieg said...

I hope your day gets better and you are able to get some good sleep. Good luck on you paper!

Rebecca Foster said...

*hug* Hang in there. I hope you can get a good sleep tonight.

Brittany said...

awww, that sounds like a terrible night :( I hope you finish your paper and get some rest!

Jason and Shannon Ewing said...

Too bad you can't bill them for lost time! Hope you have a better day.

Yangster said...

Sorry to hear... I know you said not to ask but we shall have a talk later when this craziness blows off. Take care.