Saturday, November 29, 2008

Writer's block

I had a dream about Spain last night, and now I can't stop thinking about that place. I would much rather be there than where I am right now (i.e., sitting alone at home trying to write my dumb Texas Politics paper).

Me with Vicky and Joaquin
(My favorite place to eat in the mission)


Plaza Moyua in Bilbao

Guggenheim museum in Bilbao


La Ria de Bilbao (with cutie Sergio)

Santander - the prettiest city I served in


Santander again


We spent many a days walking up and down
this path doing street contacts

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Your pictures make me sad that I didn't go to Spain while I was out exploring that part of the world. :( Quite beautiful.

Yangster said...

I am sad that I've never even been to Europe. It looks beautiful and yes I am blogging at 2:30 in the morning.

Rebecca Foster said...

Oh man, I am so jealous! You guys look like you are having a great time, and definitely the cutest girls in Spain!

For some reason, today the firewall is letting me access blogs again. Yay! It will probably go back up again soon, drat. I heart China!