Saturday, January 31, 2009

Missed calls

I sort of have a rule that when someone calls me and doesn't leave a message, I won't call them back. My voicemail recording even states that fact. The only exceptions to this rule are when the missed call is from a family member or very close friend. Even then, I sometimes feel justified in ignoring it (I really don't like talking on the phone). But sometimes I receive a call that piques my interest, and it takes every bit of self-control not to call that person back. I got one of those calls today. No good can come from calling this person, so I'm sticking to my guns and ignoring it. My curiosity is killing me though.

5 comments:

Chrissy said...

Who on earth was it?!?

Rebex said...

Ha ha! Just a boy I didn't need to talk to.

Yangster said...

hummm.... do I know this boy?? Text me the answer or face it to me. I need to know.

Rebex said...

Oh, but it's so much more fun to make you wonder. LOL

Rebecca Foster said...

You are mean. :) Now I want to know, too!